Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, finally got my 2018 W177 A Class in to the dealers today to have my clunky front suspension looked at.
They have ordered a pair of Shock Absorber tops, as they said this is causing the noise. I am quite
surprised as the car has only covered 6300 miles. The parts have been ordered and will be fitted on 14th July, will see how it goes from there. They gave the car a good going over and did a software upgrade on the auto box, also whilst
the tech was on the test drive noticed a noise from the a pillar which they rectified...never heard that one lol. The
noise i wanted them too look at came from the headlight switch assembly, which i must admit didn't make a sound on my way home from dealers. Will be keeping an ear open on that also. Wanted to sort these niggles out months ago, but
with the lockdown have had to be patient.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Glad to hear that you may be on your way to having everything sorted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess what....headlight switch assembly still rattles, now i have a niggling rattle from the steering column which i didnt have before it went into Mercedes yesterday. Pretty pissed off really, also since auto box update car seems to be hanging onto gears a bit longer than before and the clunking suspension seems worse too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
it's not sounds good I have to admit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts