Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I would like to see the Aclasses you guys drive, any extra mods etc let’s show it of here!

This is my A220, new grill new exhaust tips and got my muffler deleted

Here you can hear the sound of the exhaust: https://youtu.be/YNDDhnRwn8A

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
New exhaust tips. Care to post any imagery of those?

·
Registered
332 Posts
there you go!
For some weird reason I can't get the images to load...
So I have to take a quick guess from the thumbnail. The tips are those the one's you place onto the diffuser or are they attached to the exhaust pipes.

Where did you bought the grill, is it a seller in NL?

·
Registered
361 Posts
For some weird reason I can't get the images to load...
So I have to take a quick guess from the thumbnail. The tips are those the one's you place onto the diffuser or are they attached to the exhaust pipes.

Where did you bought the grill, is it a seller in NL?

Try opening in a new tab, rather than just clicking to open here. That should work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
24 Posts
My cheeky bit of happiness

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey this grill fit on my a200? I dont understand why on aliexpress some grills fit other not fit?
The one I bought fits perfectly and doesn't look cheap. When I brought it to the Mercedes dealer they asked me if it's original, they said that it looks really really good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm sure some people here would've seen my car but no harm in posting pics again :) IMG_4700.jpg IMG_4722.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm sure some people here would've seen my car but no harm in posting pics again :) View attachment 4039 View attachment 4040
Hi!! Great car!! Just wondering is that a factory a35 aerodynamic wing, looking to get one on my car!! Saw you got a custom exhaust as well, just wondering have you got the check engine light since you removed the GPF? I was looking to modify my exhaust but don't want to mess anything too much. I was thinking of just swapping my cat back to a Brabus Valvetronic exhaust!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts