Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, i just joined on the site. Here is mine.
I’v ordered the Panamericana Grille and waiting to get it.
Will do downpipe and quad exhaust very soon. 1 week from now.
Did you wrap the lower part of the bumper in black or it was a factory option? Never seen that before.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I thought this place would be full of pictures of the Magma grey A-Class.. But maybe it´s just me that thinks that is the bomb color.

I had mine now for almost 4 months and love it. A200 Edition One

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you wrap the lower part of the bumper in black or it was a factory option? Never seen that before.
I wraped it, as soon i laid my eyes on a35 i knew the things i need to change to look dope. When my Panamericana Grill arrives it will have complete front end, i ordered a gloss black one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Niceeeee this was the colour option I really wanted but wasn't available in the UK when I came to order my A250 in Sep-18.
It was the same here in Australia, I suspect that grey for edition 1 only available in left hand drive?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ahh, did not know that. Have seen it in videos from germany and now I have it in Sweden.
So maybe that is the case, only left hand drive car got it. It´s a shame, because it is a beautiful color!

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone on here running Aluminium Pressed Plates (Road Legal Ones) with Plate Holders. Thinking of going that route as I use to love them on my S3 few years back with German Font. I know they old news now days but these 3D Gel and 4D plates are every where.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts