Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

Registered
Added from Aliexpress:
1. Black Glossy Mirror Covers,
2. Black Glossy Front Side Horizontal Covers
3. Silver Matt Plastic Cover on side console in front tunnel

If got any questions, feel free to ask me

Drove earlier Seat Leon 5F 13MY 1.4 TSI 122HP, FR Line.
What can I say now, this AMG Line suspension is pretty joke for badging it like AMG, its so soft that should be badged on French cars not German, yes its comfortable, but too soft for sporty drive. Sport mode ( DCC ) should be called Comfort, big dissapointment about this issue. I regret didnt took A35 which I thought before buying would be too agressive for daily drive

Registered
Had a few more bits added to my A250. Also lorinser canards just arrived today so will be putting that on over the weekend :D
Hopefully getting some new alloys after this lockdown!!

Registered
What front splitter and side skirts are those ??
Hi mate, its a brabus style spitter of eBay. and the side skirts are 'Maxton design'. Same skirts as that yellow beast above!! @J80LLK

Registered
@Bl55ONE
I didn't fit it myself, it was done at my local mod shop.

It was just stuck on with silicon type glue, no screws or bolts! Been on nearly a year now and no problems

Registered
At such difficult times can鈥檛 get out to enjoy my car
It鈥檚 great to see all you guys on here and what you鈥檝e done
Keep it up馃

Registered
@Bl55ONE
I didn't fit it myself, it was done at my local mod shop.

It was just stuck on with silicon type glue, no screws or bolts! Been on nearly a year now and no problems
Hi mate, its a brabus style spitter of eBay. and the side skirts are 'Maxton design'. Same skirts as that yellow beast above!! @J80LLK
Have you got the A35 black side skirt inserts too, it's hard to tell from your pics but looks a little like you have?

81 - 100 of 108 Posts