Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered at the start of Feb and still have another 6 weeks to wait. I must've watched all A Class vids on the YouTube, most in German and have probably done the 360 driving experience on the Merc website 100 times.

Really can't wait to pull my new A Class in to my drive, all brand new and gleaming. That drive home after collecting it will be sweet!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I've been waiting since 8th November so I know how you feel!
happily I get mine next Friday!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Anzz said:
I've been waiting since 8th November so I know how you feel!
happily I get mine next Friday!!!
Next Friday will be a good day

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago and been told mid July

Can't wait

·
Registered
318 Posts
What have you ordered jamiedmn and garypa28? Hi JimBatt you've not long now!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anzz, got an A180 Sport with night package on order.

I found a German YouTube video of some woman who looks like she won an A Class Sport with night package, shows her driving it and lots of sexy shots of the car. I watch that a lot, as I am yet to find any other videos of the Sport with night package. They all seem to be either the base A180 or AMG Sport.Edited by: jamiednm

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anzz said:
What have you ordered jamiedmn and garypa28? Hi JimBatt you've not long now!
I've ordered. A180 cdi AMG sport in south sea blue with night pack ,mirror pack , reverse camera and media pack

·
Registered
114 Posts
jamiednm said:
Anzz, got an A180 Sport with night package on order.

I found a German YouTube video of some woman who looks like she won an A Class Sport with night package, shows her driving it and lots of sexy shots of the car. I watch that a lot, as I am yet to find any other videos of the Sport with night package. They all seem to be either the base A180 or AMG Sport.
You got the link mate?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts