Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about the A250e (of CLA); but this version is a about 1-2 inches higher dan a normal petrol one and i think is less beautifull.
Did someone already lower the a250e of have some information about it

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am thinking about the A250e (of CLA); but this version is a about 1-2 inches higher dan a normal petrol one and i think is less beautifull.
Did someone already lower the a250e of have some information about it
I did today! 3cm lower and way cooler than original. Comfort is quite the same, except from going down a speedbump. This is a little harder compared to before, but no big deal :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
What exact springs do you used / model ? I have not found Eibach for the A-class 250e model, only for others (200d, 250, etc) and since the weight of the car changes a lot... do you have a link to purchase to see?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did today! 3cm lower and way cooler than original. Comfort is quite the same, except from going down a speedbump. This is a little harder compared to before, but no big deal :D
View attachment 8496
@Nicolero1

Hello, I am also from Belgium... I get up an old post I know ;-)

So... I have just bought an A250e :) But like you, I found that this car is too high... I want to lower it with springs only (Eibach or HR)... I managed to ask Eibach directly by mail to know which springs I had to buy (as it is not clear on their website... it seems to this kit is only made for the Sedan version of the 250e)... The answer from Eibach support was like on their website: "We are sorry to inform you that we don't have springs for the Hatchback version" of the A250e"

This is a strange answer as concurrent brand -HR Springs- have the same springs references for both models (Hatchback and Sedan)... So for me I didn't see what can be different for Eibach...

The kit you ordered is the reference you linked upper in this topic? Do you have any issues since you made the modification? As you are from Belgium, where did you ordered/installed the springs?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts