Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got the 180/200 sport with night package with the 18" R38 (standard wheels on the night package).....??

Fell in love with the upgrade of 646 Black multi-spoke alloys on the AMG sport with night package.. but wasn't initially looking at the AMG sport, was looking to buy the sport only......but those wheels.....**drool**

Havent seen the r38's in the flesh to decide whether or not it is worth me paying the additional for the AMG so I can get the black 646's (it is quite a lot above my budget but dam those wheels are nice)

So yeah - basically if anyone has the 180/200 sport with night package and R38 alloys - any chance of posting me some pics (particularly of up close) so I can see them better pretty please?

Cheers

Edited by: April08

·
Registered
205 Posts
I haven't seen them in the flesh. My 180 Sport with Night Pack was supposed to come with them, but MB ran out of them when my car was being assembled, so they fitted mine with the cost option R10 (at no extra charge to me). Glad that happened, because while I like the R38s, the R10s look even better in my opinion.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a billy bonus jamie!
Did they ask you first or just fit them?

I just fell in love with the 646's .... to be honest it's messed up my plans because I was set on the sport with night package until I saw them in the showroom and now looking at forking out for AMG. FFS! ;)

Suppose I could get the sport with night package and mod if i was really bothered about it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
They didn't ask, they just fitted them and charged the dealer! They didn't really have any other option, rather than delaying my build for some unknown amount of time.

Is it really worth shelling out for AMG trim just for another set of alloys? They're still 18 inch aren't they? I must say, the 18 inch black and silver R10s on my car are very eye catching themselves and are definitely amongst my favourite exterior design elements.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet!
I know, you are right, it is an expensive jump up just for a set of wheels isn't it?

I think I really need to see the sport night package wheels in the flesh too before I can make an informed decision! Yes you're right they're both 18".

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine came with the 646 wheels. I love them :)
Just saw it was an option with the Night Package for 600 Euro extra.Edited by: Petje

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't had a price for the wheels, they said they would be expensive and that they wouldn't put them on the sport at the factory - I would have to buy after.
If they are much cheaper than the price difference between sport and amg sport then I suppose that would be the way to go.

petje - you have an amg right? they are just gorgeous and look amazing on cirrus white.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the 646's & love them...check out mine on gallery

·
Registered
305 Posts
April08 said:
Haven't had a price for the wheels, they said they would be expensive and that they wouldn't put them on the sport at the factory - I would have to buy after.
If they are much cheaper than the price difference between sport and amg sport then I suppose that would be the way to go.

petje - you have an amg right? they are just gorgeous and look amazing on cirrus white.
I have an A180 with AMG Package , Night Package etc.

I woud loved to go for the A250, but the prices here are insaine ...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here you can't get a A180 AMG, only 200 AMG I think.
Oh yes if we were talking in an ideal world I would be rocking an eng by AMG! But if I did that I would have to live on beans for breakfast lunch and dinner for 3 years too ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here you can get all with AMG Package .

The 250 starts ar 45K euro, but with some packages it about 55K euro.
Insaine taxes here in the Nethelands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts