Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted one going in to Tesco's car park Bishops Stortford earlier this year. Dark blue with aero.But I was too shocked to notice anything about it's reg or the driver.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it self isolating ???

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our cars must still be so rare we aren't seeing any other A45s' being spotted. When I took my car to the dealership last week there wasn't a single one of these anywhere in sight :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's hope with the 70 plate we will increase the A45s density.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From @Irish boy yesterday "is there anybody on here with a A45S in White one passed us at a filling station today when heading to old Trafford"

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mountain grey non-aero A45s going opposite direction to me along Brentwood High Street, Essex.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm yet to see another A45s on the Fylde coast (Blackpool area) and I'm out and about all the time, any excuse to get behind the wheel!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are still really rare.

Reactions: Zephead2112

·
Registered
2020, A45S+ Plus, mountain grey metallic, night, aero, & enough ambient colours to shake a stick at
11 Posts
They are rare......but saw another grey/aero on A24 this afternoon.... anyone on here?

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mountain grey with aero around 4.00 pm 5th Feb at Birchanger roundabout just before the M11 roundabout. I was being driven the opposite direction in my wife's A3 so couldn't see the model of the sporty looking Fiesta which the A45s seemed to be having a tussle with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mountain grey with aero around 4.00 pm 5th Feb at Birchanger roundabout just before the M11 roundabout. I was being driven the opposite direction in my wife's A3 so couldn't see the model of the sporty looking Fiesta which the A45s seemed to be having a tussle with.
Not myself but I drive mine in that same area fairly regularly after getting it a few weeks ago (also mountain grey...metallic though). Good to know there’s some others knocking about round that area, in fact Iv yet to even see another one in real life!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not myself but I drive mine in that same area fairly regularly after getting it a few weeks ago (also mountain grey...metallic though). Good to know there’s some others knocking about round that area, in fact Iv yet to even see another one in real life!
Good to know too. This was the mountain grey like @steve_3939 has I think. It was unexpected so could have it wrong.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It seems like all the A45s'I spot are grey. Metallic Grey aero 12th Feb 3.15 pm going anti-clockwise on the M25 between A12 and M11 junctions. You were lane 2 I went by in lane 3 giving a quick hoot of the horn.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts