Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it may just be me but since collecting my 45 at the end of October, I have yet to see another one on the road.
Not one.
None.
Nothing.
A few of the "Engineered" clones and one guy around here has even got a 45 grille but the exhaust trims are a give-away.
Now I don't live in the middle of nowhere so I'm wondering if we are still a rare species??
Be interesting to know if any of you have seen or regularly see any others.

Mind you its nice to be part of a small club!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
saw a black one on a 14 plate the other day parked in Regents Park - looked very shiny and calipers spotless so must be very new

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have never seen an A45 on the road.

My wife saw a Mountain Grey A45 a few weeks back in Yorkshire. She said she heard it a fair distance before she saw it.

Lee

·
Registered
214 Posts
Admin: This should be a sticky thread, so we can announce any spotted cars?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Lee.B said:
I have never seen an A45 on the road.

My wife saw a Mountain Grey A45 a few weeks back in Yorkshire. She said she heard it a fair distance before she saw it.

Lee
Where abouts in Yorkshire......?

Could have been me......!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've seen like 6 different ones round my way lol. A few white, a couple grey and a red one. Common as muck haha.

·
Registered
23 Posts
None seen in West Midlands or Black Country yet bar mine -ever hopeful for a wave as we did with Subaru owners of old.

Former 330S STi owner -now A45 Polar Silver on Rimstock 18in winter tyres but 19in TItanium back soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
None around Glos, Wilts or Berks although JB-45 seems to get about quite a bit!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've seen 2 in wakefield a mountain grey one (waiting for owner to collect it) and a white one, the owner of the white one wasn't particularly shy with the loud pedal yc63*** followed it from Horbury to wakefield city centre

If it's a member on here :wave:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Saw a black A45 2 weeks ago in the early morning rush hour near Maple Cross on M25.It had the aero pack, perf exhaust and 19" black wheels.
Reg was KS13 ***
It looked

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've seen one around leeds, mountain grey standard amg 18inch alloys. We was a the lights and he looked at me like WTF, and I was looking at him like WTF. He was really old like over 50's and I am only 26. I was shocked because he was proper revving it. He was shocked to see how young I was lol, its in the genes!

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
CurlyTop said:
netrophile said:
although JB-45 seems to get about quite a bit!

That's what she said.
Hahaha!!!! But yes do a fair amount of driving around the country but since I took interest and ordered in Dec 13 I still haven't seen one on the road but seen 2 Maclaren P1's

·
Registered
596 Posts
Saw a mountain grey with aero on Nepean Hway melbourne yesterday. Looked good. Tried to catch up to wave but had to turn off. Wasn't toysoarers one

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ohsnapsi said:
He was really old like over 50's and I am only 26. I was shocked because he was proper revving it. He was shocked to see how young I was lol, its in the genes!
Oy! I resemble that remark!!!!

Really old????

Hmm, experience counts sometimes!

An example!

An old bull and a young bull were standing on top of a hill looking down on a field of pedigree Jersey cows.

Young bull says "lets run down there and have one of those cows!"
Old bull says, "Nope, lets WALK down and have them all".

I thank you!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Only seen a CLA45, which are probably even more rare!

1 - 20 of 616 Posts