Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having any SRS Warning light problems. My wife's A180 indicated a front fight SRS warning, took it to dealer who diagnosed faulty pin in a connection, she drove it for a couple of days and it's come back on! Booked it in again and hopefully be fixed properly this time :) I don't have shed load of faith in 'trained MB technicians' sadly, but we will see!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a number of mainly electrical issues with a S320, one of which was a intermittent failure of the Conmand system. Was in and out of Mercedes Garage and they tried all sorts of things to resolve it but nothing ever resolved problem. Eventually took it to a indi and they said that they would be able to find problem but would cost a hours labour (£55), they diagnosed a faulty amp in that hour when Mercedes must have had it 4/5 times and god only knows how long they messed about with it. As the indi garage says unless it comes up on the electronic diagnostics then they just not really able to do much more!!

All issues I ever had went Mercs have been electrical, never once mechanic so have to see how this car turns out! Must admit though I have been very impressed with car overall since had it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts