Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to make the car start in individual mode? Mine starts always in comfort.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
On the 45 if restarting within 2 hours it starts in the mode you turned it off in.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My start up routine is to push the start button, push the auto start/stop button to turn that off & then flick the drive mode toggle twice into Individual mode. I don't mind & actually quite like the routine. Kind of makes me feel like an olde time racing driver or a pilot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
My start up routine is to push the start button, push the auto start/stop button to turn that off & then flick the drive mode toggle twice into Individual mode. I don't mind & actually quite like the routine. Kind of makes me feel like an olde time racing driver or a pilot.
I like it. Impresses your passengers too I should think.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can you explain to me what the individual mode does?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Can you explain to me what the individual mode does?
It allows you to tailor the car to your liking. For example I have the steering & ESP set to Sport but the gearbox set to Comfort. You can set up a full manual option in Individual if you like too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is there a way to "save" driving choices on individual mode? I couldn't keep my car setup the way I wanted, It's always begin with reduced mode comfort every time I push the button for I*
It allows you to tailor the car to your liking. For example I have the steering & ESP set to Sport but the gearbox set to Comfort. You can set up a full manual option in Individual if you like too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can't Unless you have it coded in like I have, Start stop off by default and always starts in individual.

·
Registered
CLA 45S
191 Posts
Is there a way to "save" driving choices on individual mode? I couldn't keep my car setup the way I wanted, It's always begin with reduced mode comfort every time I push the button for I*
Your settings within individual mode should be saved permanently? Is that what you mean?

As above, the car will start in comfort mode by default unless you have aftermarket coding performed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts