Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

Notice in the manual today that there should be a spectacles compartment next to the rear view mirror.

I have a 250 engineered and I'm sure I don't have it...is it part of a package?

BTW. Had mine nearly a week and absolutely loving it.........

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It is part of the storage pack! The sunglasses are stored just in front of the reading light switches, it is difficult to notice. I thought they had forgotten mine! Happy for you cablecar69, having mine tomorrow! I already love mine, just hope I can drive it, lol!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lynne,

It's really easy to drive. I've not driven an auto in years and its nice for a change. Cant wait to get some miles on it so i can give it some welly.

The auto handbrake really helps as well.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am still driving with winding windows, manual, so the Engineered will be a bit different, ha, ha! Cablecar69. I just love everything about it. I'm sure I'll be driving like Lewis Hamilton soon? Any tips? What has most impressed you?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it has to be how it looks.

Pictures of this car look great but don't do it justice.

When you see one in the flesh it's a different ball game.

I've never owned a head turner before but the engineered turns heads.

I don't class myself as a petrol head, I have a couple of mates for that but after a week of owning it I'm becoming more that way inclined.

Enjoy the day tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks! Not many people looked at my Corsa, only when it blew up! I am not joking, the water pump exploded! Lol! Not laughing then! Will be slightly different in this car, I think.

This is like starting to drive all over again! Hope I don't become a petrolhead, could kill myself in 6.6 seconds, , ha, ha!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
BTW what colour do you have? It doesn't show on my mobile, if you've said. I have Cirrus White with Pano Roof. Was v dirty, but will be sparkling tomorrow!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it in mountain grey.
I brought the one in ethe showroom as it had only just been delivered and had the packs I wanted....also only had to wait a 5 days.

Here's a pic

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks good - like the colour.
But living in the North of Scotland I have a question - what are sunglasses???

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Looks really nice! Cablecar69! My husband tried bribery to make me have silver/grey but I stuck to my white! Hope it's the correct decision! Could be washing it every day?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cablecar69. Looks great. I completely agree with pics not doing it justice. They dont highlight some of the lines of the car that make it look something special on the road.

·
Registered
377 Posts
sunglasses are a specific type of eyewear designed to help the wearer cope with bright sunlight .. look at their best when worn together with a pair of tight Speedo's..

I'm guessing you won't know what they are either ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
kevybabes said:
sunglasses are a specific type of eyewear designed to help the wearer cope with bright sunlight .. look at their best when worn together with a pair of tight Speedo's..

Pictures or it isn't true

·
Registered
27 Posts
Millsy said:
kevybabes said:

Pictures or it isn't true
Personnally I will take your word for it!!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks Kevybabes, very nice! Almost as good as my photoshoot in Thailand! LOL! Haven't seen muscles like that for some time!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts