Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered an A220 Cdi AMG Sport through Lex Autolease (Company Car)

I was browsing through the Mercedes website earlier and discovered when it comes to the suspension there are two choices...comfort or sports.

Does anyone know which is given as standard as they were both cost neutral?

Will be slightly disappointed if I don't get the sport suspension as when I originally looked into the spec of the car the sport suspension was standard with comfort as an option.

I know Lex have made the order, will this be queried by Mercedes or is there a default suspension for this model?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
300 Posts
I read it was the opposite. You had to ask for the sports suspension. Maybe that's cos we've ordered a 200 not 220 diesel.

Lee.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think comfort is standard on sE and sport, sport suspension is standard on any thing higher spec unless you ask to have it changed where you can pay extra on the two lower or free if you downgrade from sports

·
Registered
300 Posts
BeReal said:
I believe to have read that for models produced since June 2013 will have comfort suspension as standard 
That's what it will be, my wife started off ordering the 200 sport but when I read about the lowered comfort she changed to the AMG Sport instead.

Lee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts