Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Had a good run out today as I needed to go into work. It was 10 deg outside, so the heater was on and I got 37 miles before the petrol kicked in :cool:

·
Super Moderator
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Plugged the car in after work, bearing in mind my schedule is on from 12.30am - 4am, and it charged the car fully (costing me £2 instead of 50p) for some reason.

I’m not sure how you can live with yourself after spending a needless £1.50 😂

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
I have recently started receiving emails from my energy provider, EDF currently, about switching to their electric car tariff ie with a low overnight rate. I haven't really looked in to it as I haven't got a plug-in yet but the time will, I am sure, come. I might even consider solar panels if my wife and I both go electric.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Had a good run out today as I needed to go into work. It was 10 deg outside, so the heater was on and I got 37 miles before the petrol kicked in :cool:
mate I seem to be heading for 55 miles today. This is the weirdest thing but I had an update overnight and since then my electric efficiency is sooo much better???

check the pics out guys

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just had the CM installed today, one charge and has a red light fault, I’ve reset the unit and am charging again fingers crossed. On a plus point it’s apparently giving me more range straight away. It’s charging at 6.8 kw so I’m happy with that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just had the CM installed today, one charge and has a red light fault, I’ve reset the unit and am charging again fingers crossed. On a plus point it’s apparently giving me more range straight away. It’s charging at 6.8 kw so I’m happy with that.
Wish the useless * at BP would contact me. Paid up 3 week ago and I'm always having to chase them! Joke at the moment.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I f*** hate CM!! Got home at 10, plugged car in for it to charge between 12.30-4.30am. Went in shower and my phone beeped to tell me my car was charging... at 10.44pm??

surely a fault with the box, it shouldn’t be doing this!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Really am regretting giving them the cash now. I don't even have it but nothing I hear sounds good now :( and their service has been diabolical. Asking for £500 up front and then being so shit3 is beyond a joke!

Hope yours starts working soon.

I work in IT in software and the fact a password takes 3 days in the modern world is unfathomable! What are they playing at! Lots of regret!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Really am regretting giving them the cash now. I don't even have it but nothing I hear sounds good now :( and their service has been diabolical. Asking for £500 up front and then being so shit3 is beyond a joke!

I work in IT in software and the fact a password takes 3 days in the modern world is unfathomable! What are they playing at! Lots of regret!!!!
i wonder where I stand in terms of getting another box and the government grant? What do you think?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i wonder where I stand in terms of getting another box and the government grant? What do you think?
Do they claim OLEV via the free offer you got? If so your out of luck. Vehicle tied. You'd need someone else at the address with another marked vehicle to qualify for 2 I think.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've also come to realise that the "advanced sound" is not very advanced on the premium. If it's better than the standard I'd be very shocked. It's suppose to have a sub. I can't hear any lows really. I have an onkyo TV setup (dated) but even my old 220d I felt had more lower. Where is the so called sub woof!? I'm not a metal fan at all but lows are those you feel but don't really hear. I'm afraid I'd say BMW beat MB on sound!! Had a TT before too (hairdresser yess but drive a Quattro and it remains a firm favourite) and it's sounds I thought had more balance.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Mmmm, not sure this is the one for me!
Does anyone have the OHME unit. Be interested to know if they’re any better?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've also come to realise that the "advanced sound" is not very advanced on the premium. If it's better than the standard I'd be very shocked. It's suppose to have a sub. I can't hear any lows really. I have an onkyo TV setup (dated) but even my old 220d I felt had more lower. Where is the so called sub woof!? I'm not a metal fan at all but lows are those you feel but don't really hear. I'm afraid I'd say BMW beat MB on sound!! Had a TT before too (hairdresser yess but drive a Quattro and it remains a firm favourite) and it's sounds I thought had more balance.
Sub is the black box under the boot floor.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts