Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

Registered
Has anyone noticed when the car is idle in petrol mode how loud and vibratory it is?!? It鈥檚 so annoying!

Registered
Mercedes-Benz A250e
I have been now using 1year this A250e, so it鈥檚 time to share what I have learned from this car鈥檚 electric drive system on different temperatures. Here tips and tricks how you too can get maximum electric range on winter. Now my 1year average consumption is 0.2L/100km (1412 mpg (UK) ) and 16.4kWh/100km (26.4kWh/100mi).

Registered
A250E Saloon Prem Plus
Thanks Tonde and thank you for all of the excellent YouTube content! It keeps me going while I am waiting for delivery 馃槀

Registered
Good tips the Tonde, most of which I have come to the same conclusion. However the use of AC uses very little power, so I leave it on as it keeps the windows clearer (not misting up) for longer therefore I can turn the fans off completely for periods of time.

Registered
Mercedes-Benz A250e
Great video @Tonde ! But whoever lives in a country where it reaches -15*C needs to move!! 馃槀
It has been freezing cold this winter now here in Finland (even in south), so during winter time I have had to always check carefully 10days weather forecast when there is a time slot when it鈥檚 warmer than -15C 馃槃

81 - 88 of 88 Posts