Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 3PM I get my car!!!

I felt like a 5 year old the night before Christmas last night... I was lying awake for ages wide awake just wishing today would come that little bit faster!!! Now I'm watching the clock tick down until I can go get the car.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hooray! Iopean! I think we all felt the same, I know I did! Drove friends and family mad for weeks, ha, ha! Hope you enjoy today and your lovely new car!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I've got it and I really can't say enough about how much I love it! The engine is superb - powerful but smooth and when cruising, very quiet. The gearbox is utterly seamless and under general use you just cannot feel the changes. As for the ride comfort it is very good, all this crap from the journos whining about the rock solid suspension is rubbish, its firm no doubt but I think very comfy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Glad you are as pleased as the rest of us.

I am beginning to believe the press have got something against MB and the A Class. After the initial (poor) reviews, there seems to be hardly a mention of the A Class in the motoring press despite it being a significant player in the market and quite a challenge to the 1 series and A3. Fishy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.