Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The parts list being developed and made is forever growing, but in the meantime here are a handful of parts that we produce. All parts listed can be found on the Carbonwurks website - www.carbonwurks.com

Exterior

Carbon Fibre CFRP replacement side skirt insert

Carbon Fibre CFRP replacement A45 AMG Grille (AMG Grille badge alsoavailable)

Carbon Fibre replacement Mirrors - OEM mirrors laminated in Carbon

Mercedes A45 AMG Carbon Fibre CFRP Rear Diffuser Lip Spoiler

A Class AMG Carbon Fibre CFRP Replacement front spoiler

A Class Carbon Fibre CFRP Canard spoilers + Carbon Intake surrounds

Mercedes A/CLA Arch guards - Satin Black, Carbon Fibre vinyl, Edition 1 Carbon

Exhaust tips, rear bumper flicks, Facelift complete diffuser coming soon.

Interior

Mercedes Carbon Fibre CFRPreplacementsteering wheel trim

Carbon Fibre Centre console (variants available for all A/CLA/GLA)

Carbon Fibre Glovebox

Door card trims, B pillars, rear console section coming soon.

Engine bay in Carbon

Battery box cover, Fuse box cover and Complete engine cover coming soon.

Edited by: Carbonwurks

·
Vendor
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
peaty94 said:
Can't wait for the engine stuff to come!

Looks great

Many thanks

Engine bay stuff should look pretty good in an otherwise pretty tame bay. Some of it should be ready very soon!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wow Dan the parts you have developed look mint mate, car looks wickedly ace, I'd love to go carbon on some parts but the misses would sting me up spending money on fancy parts, but looking at how smart your car looks I might have to go do a few parts discretely

Also engine bay will look good with some carbon touches in there

·
Vendor
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bren said:
Wow Dan the parts you have developed look mint mate, car looks wickedly ace, I'd love to go carbon on some parts but the misses would sting me up spending money on fancy parts, but looking at how smart your car looks I might have to go do a few parts discretely

Also engine bay will look good with some carbon touches in there

Thanks Bren! Appreciate the kind words there

It's taken a lot of development work and time but happy how the Carbon parts have come out. The odd Carbon touch here and there gives a bit more of an exotic look to the car, particularly ones that come as a factory option like mirrors.

I shall post up with the engine bay goods, quite looking forward to these parts myself. Would love to see the mechanics face when they open up the bonnet come service time with these cars!

·
Registered
13 Posts
received packet, high quality and easy installation
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" ="preferencesUpdated" =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"No notification style suped on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_suped":"Not Suped","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for__site":"Click to enable for site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":"lnkdbjbjpnpjeciipoaflmpcddinpjjp","prefs":"desktopNotification":true,"Notification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"highres","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" ="relayPrefs" =""loadBundle":true"></mytubeelement>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts