Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve signed up to my free 12 months of Tidal via Mercedes Me. Is it just played from my phone via Bluetooth/usb or should there be something else in car that I can’t find?

·
Registered
773 Posts
You have to stream it from your phone via Bluetooth until the December update, then you will be able to stream it straight to the car. Just remember to link your Tidal account to your Mercedes Me account on the portal.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You will need the very expensive data plan if you want the Tidal App in your car
Just play it from your phone, you can’t change the Album your playing, but you can advance tracks on a playlist without touching your phone

·
Registered
152 Posts
You will need the very expensive data plan if you want the Tidal App in your car
Just play it from your phone, you can’t change the Album your playing, but you can advance tracks on a playlist without touching your phone
Oh i just thought it was added to your car as an app and when the free trial end you start paying didn't realise that you needed to subscribe to the internet
i'll carry on until freebie ends and Bluetooth my amazon prime music.
Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
where did you sign up for 12 months out of interest? The only trial I can find is 3 months

·
Registered
21 Posts
You’d expect it to be build into the Mercedes data plan rather than having to pay for Vodafone data considering its what Mercedes want you to use for your music.

Speaking of the data plan, their prices are crazy. I wish you could have the carrier as someone like 3 where the data is cheaper and unlimited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts