I pick up my engineered!!!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics and review to follow. Probably be next week, too much driving to do this weekend.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Good luck, JimBatt. What a wonderful day for you! I have done nothing but read the manuals, drive the car and peep through the window to look at it, lol, since picking it up on Wednesday. Let us know your opinion. Like you, I will do photos next week! Hopefully with the sunshine! I love mine. Only driven in eco mode so far may tackle the sport today! You will love it too I am sure!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have fun....erm....and don't forget about us!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hope it's all gone okay today JimBatt. Enjoy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brief review:

First of all, wow!

The drive is awesome. ExActly what I would expect. Not too bumpy as some of the reviews would suggest, a perfect balance. Gear changes are seamless, but feel more manual if you know what I mean!!! A lot smoother and more feel to it than my BMW auto. It was raining yesterday so tried throwing it round some corners, sticks to the road like glue. Can't wait till its dry!

Driving position is good as well. The seats are incredibly comfortable. Got a wee road trip this weekend, around 350miles and really looking forward to it. Took a while to get used to the hold function as I have big feet and would catch the gas pedal. Got it sussed now!

Engine and exhaust notes are good too. Gave it a blast in sport mode and you can clearly here the exhaust popping away.

The only thing I'm not happy about, apart from having to park it up for the night, is the seatbelt adjusters rattle. Not major but still shouldn't be happening.

Gave her a wee rinse down last night as well as she was a bit dirty! I would buy a white one.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts