Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think we have found the solution …
Just had reply back and I do have FUP3 installed

Our app developers have checked the configuration of your car (xxxxxxx xxxxxx) and found that your vehicle got an update from E818.1 to E818.5 on 27.08.2020. But this is still too old. It will need E819.7 or later. They advise that the dealership should see the update, however if they cannot see it then they need to call the hotline.
I hope this helps, but should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us again via the in-app contact function.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Upgrade done - and the app is brilliant - so much info actually too much - pleased - the icing on the cake would be for the dashcam to be activated on track….. anyway here’s some screenshots

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Well persevered. Good looking times.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Fingers crossed - seeing how strict it can be

Great to hear that all is well after the update, we hope you enjoy it!!!
With regards to your question regarding the Dashcam, I have forwarded this to our app developers for their input, once I receive a reply I will be back in touch. This may take a little longer than normal due to the vacation period.

Kind regards
Your AMG Track Pace app support team

·
Registered
2020 Sun Yellow A45s with plus pack.
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just had my first service and asked for the update to be applied, all done but shocked the garage when it said 12-18 hours! lol. Track pace app is all working now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The dashcam footage will be linked as well if going on track - unfortunately I can’t find an insurer to insure the car on the track for sensible price

21 - 26 of 26 Posts