Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably only relevant to Australians and others with long shipping times to their country.

So for those of you looking for time to fill/waste before your car is delivered:

Using the site below you can track what the shipping status of your vehicle is and what ship it is on (I borrowed this from a forum about VWs but it works for Mercs as well).

http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/index.jspSelect "Track & Trace My Cargo" under customer tools

Just get the VIN off your dealer and enter it in as your cargo id, no other fields required.

My shipping info below which resulted the car being available at the dealer from 30/04.

If you really have a lot of spare time you can even pinpoint where exactly on a map your ship currently is by its name and use a public webcam to snap its picture as it pulls into port
. Neither of which I have done but posters on the VW forum have done it using a few free sites on the internet.

Edited by: vnet1

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread. I am just a little concerned if indeed this applies to UK deliveries.

Mine has not shown up and I discovered I can enter a wildcard to show a batch of cargo - and not one of them is going to Southampton/UK. I think perhaps Merc do not use WW for their UK freight.

Can any one advise?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just tried entering my VIN. As per vnet1's instructions, entered in Cargo ID, and it showed it being delivered to Australia.

So can definitely confirm it works for AUS orders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.