Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tunein simply stopped loading stations. I have internet on car, tidal works and broswer too. Has this ever happened to you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve got a similar problem. Just before Christmas TuneIn stopped working. Recent stations and favourites have gone and I'm not able to search for new stations. If I press any of the buttons along the bottom of the screen (Search, Station List, Settings, etc) nothing happens and after a second or two the focus returns to the Play button. TIDAL and the Web browser are fine. I’ve contacted MB Connect via mail (not sure this is the right route) and they have passed it to their “technical department” !

·
Registered
1 Posts
My car just started having the same issue, started on sunday at 14:45 danish time, I've tried disabling/enabling the internet radio from mercedes-me, to no avail.

Anyone have a fix?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I briefly got TuneIn to work, but it’s now failing again.

I reset MBUX and that allowed me to log in to TuneIn. It worked ok for a while but after switching the car off and on TuneIn stopped working again. I’ve tried resetting MBUX a few more times but now it’s not letting me login to TuneIn.

MB’s initial reply was to reset MBUX and they’re now asking me to contact my local dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem with TuneIn in my car. It stopped working a few weeks ago. I went to my local dealer (In Denmark) and they couldn't make it work either. They contacted MB in Germany and they were told that this is a known issue and they are working on it. They wanted my dealer to download some data from my MBUX for them to analyse. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interesting. I’m going down the same route with my dealer. My car is booked in for a few weeks time for them to gather data to send to MB. They didn’t find any reference to an existing problem though - do you have a reference number please ?

I took my car in last week and they updated various systems, including installing FU2. Afterwards TuneIn was still failing although the symptoms had changed. Now, I can go into settings, where I get the message “downloading content”. The one time I left this to run I got “service unavailable” or similar after around twenty minutes. Strangely TuneIn did work on one occasion
- I started my journey with TuneIn not working but it was ok at the end of the journey, then not working when the car was restarted the following day. TIDAL is fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting. I’m going down the same route with my dealer. My car is booked in for a few weeks time for them to gather data to send to MB. They didn’t find any reference to an existing problem though - do you have a reference number please ?

I took my car in last week and they updated various systems, including installing FU2. Afterwards TuneIn was still failing although the symptoms had changed. Now, I can go into settings, where I get the message “downloading content”. The one time I left this to run I got “service unavailable” or similar after around twenty minutes. Strangely TuneIn did work on one occasion
- I started my journey with TuneIn not working but it was ok at the end of the journey, then not working when the car was restarted the following day. TIDAL is fine.
I did not get any reference number. They just told me what MB had told them. They downloaded some data from my system and send it to MB. Not sure if this makes any difference but I'm pretty annoyed by this and I am going to request some sort of reimbursement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jacob, Have you made any progress with this ? I’m taking my car to the dealer on Monday for them to get some data for MB. Any update that you have would be useful. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Roger. Still no answer from my dealer. I'm gonna get in touch with them next week. My guess is that they wont be able to tell me anything other than to wait for the next MBUX upgrade (was it due March?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts