Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have the a200 Cdi Amg sport a class with 18 inch alloys.

Can anyone tell me wha the correct tyre pressure should be with these tyres, in psi?

Many thanks guys

Greg

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I think you can find the tyre pressure list on the back of the petrol flap! Greguk! At least, that is what it says in the manual online! I think it is for all models of A Class? Will have a look tomorrow when I pick up my car!

·
Registered
60 Posts
The tyre pressures are definitely inside the petrol filler flap

·
Registered
60 Posts
I havent got the pressures to hand but 1 bar = 14.50 psi !if you post the pressures I will give you the psi !

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have just been outside in the FREEZING cold to check mine....results are :
front 270 bar = 39.1 psi
rear 240 bar =34.8 psi
these are for 225/40/18 runflats fitted to my A220 cdi AMG sport
normal loading!
hope this helps

·
Registered
629 Posts
The correct pressures are on the inside of your fuel filler cap.
They are listed as kPa (rather than Bar or psi). As it says, 100 kPa = 1 bar

·
Registered
60 Posts
of course now I re-look at my posting I see that I have left out the decimal point in the Bar readings....so for 270 kPa read 2.7 bar & 39.1 psi
for 240 kPa read 2.4 bar & 34.8 psi

Why couldn't they just put them in English ? psi !

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Are the pressures the same for the Engineered? I don't understand all this 'bar' psi stuff. Hope they explain today!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I doubt it Lynne - A220CDi has run flats and I don't think the Engineered does....so pressure would probably be different but it will tell you on your fuel filler cap.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks mon2s, did have a look. When I checked how to fill up the tank with petrol! Going to read the manuals now to learn about everything else, probably take about a year! What a fabulous car! What a change from my little Corsa!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts