Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - as a few of you will know, I ordered a South Seas Blue Engineered with Heated Seats and Reversing Camera back in January, and it arrived last week........but was white!!! (big dealer mess up)

I have rejected it and gone back on the waiting list for a blue one (not to worry - been given a Jaguar XF completely free as a courtesy car until my blue one arrives Aug / Sept)

MB told me today that the white one has been made available on the UK dealer network, so if anyone here is interested then it could be worth a shout

It is a A250 Engineered by AMG in cirrus white, with heated front seats and reversing camera. Still unregistered, so you would be the first owner of it etc etc

Glad if this can be of help to anyone. My disappointment could be someone's destiny!

Edited by: zazaz

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmmm my spec was pretty similar. White, exclusive pack, reversing camera and media interface. Got a call today saying it was due a week early. Could be just a coincidence but got me wondering if they've acquired this one

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The VIN is WDD1760442J116940, this should help you ascertaining if it is the same one or not. I doubt it, but you never know!

·
Registered
373 Posts
that's a shame zazaz .... thought youd have your by now.

Still, its not that long and id do the same and wait for what I wanted.

You will be glad you did .... picked mine up Wednesday and its - well ... simply lush!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts