Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided after looking at the gallery for what colour to go for , decided not to go for metallic and save the money for a pano roof , deleted media interface and now have settled on the following spec.

So started with moutain grey , then south sea blue ,

Settled for Jupiter red,

Originally had media interface , reverse camera .both now deleted from order after advice from other members on the interface decided to use a USB stick for music instead .

Added
Pano roof
Lux climate

So now ---- 180 cdi AMG sport auto,Jupiter red , night pack ,mirror pack, lux climate , pano roof

·
Registered
43 Posts
How about heated seats- a must given all the very cold weather lately- very efficient and heat up very quickly. The mirror pack is also useful, particularly if you park the car in a garage- the car is quite wide and the elecrtic fold in mirrors are helpful and also stop them being knocked by other motorists in carparks. The auto box is a big selling point for me , with switching to manual mode using the paddle steering wheel shifts.
I regret not buying the reverse camera, as the line of site through the rear window is very lmited.
They media pak is hard to justify, as i am not a facebook/twitter user.
Becker is a mustband integrates very well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to balance budget , between options so the money I saved on the metallic and media was enough for the roof
But the camera had to go ,

But I've just noticed that they have got the base price wrong on my order by £220 .in their favour so I'm on the phone in the morning to sort that , they can leave it as is an ill give then the extra £80 and have the camera added back to the order , on my car at the moment I have reverse sensors and park pilot which I will miss

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I think the reverse camera is an essential, I also think the parking sensors are important! Garypa28! Options soon mount up, but I did have loads! I'd had my last car for 18 years and plan to keep this one for as long as possible! So didn't mind paying for so many.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lynne said:
I think the reverse camera is an essential, I also think the parking sensors are important! Garypa28! Options soon mount up, but I did have loads! I'd had my last car for 18 years and plan to keep this one for as long as possible! So didn't mind paying for so many.

<div style="font: normal normal normal 12pxormal Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Lynne - Gary is a guy don't forget..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Still cheeky, kevybabes! Some men could do with sensors too! Take that as you will, ha, ha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts