Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
A200 Sport Premium
189 Posts
Looks like used prices are going down a bit. Motorway 'only' offering £22,787 for a car I bought for £20k this time last year.

Really tempted to sell and get a brand new car, which is usually a silly thing to do, but when my three year old one is barely £5k less than brand new...

·
Registered
A200 Sport Premium
189 Posts
Has anyone used Wizzle?

I'm not sure how I found the site, but I put my car's details on there and asked for £23,000 for my nearly 3-year-old A200. Within hours an MB dealer in reading agreed to buy the car for that price.

Obviously, however, this is no good to me without a replacement being available, so over the weekend I went on a couple of test drives. I know it's heresy around here to mention the Bavarians, but I tried the 118i for size. I was so underwhelmed you wouldn't believe. It's a very nice car to look at, but the iDrive 7 and virtual cockpit tech inside is just not in the same league as MBUX.

Anyway, if people want a better price than motorway I recommend you try Wizzle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Never heard of it, it's a new one on me.

I did end up selling my A180 a few weeks ago but I opted to part ex. Got £19.5K for it, the finance settlement was £16K. Ended up getting an Octavia. Not as fancy, but it's comfortable, more practical and half the monthly price. I don't regret the decision at all.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts