Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes A-Class A180 AMG Line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dudes & Dudet’s… and to be PC, ‘Dud’s’ I guess (?),
So I had all the Mercedes Me Apps, but let one expire for the Microsoft linked ‘Office’. Each time I get in the car, I get a warning that “This service has expired”, which is fine, but it just keeps telling me & boils my blood, I get it when I turn on, then about every 20mins & again when I park. So for the sake of my sanity I have to take a Paracetamol out every time it comes up.
Before driving from Argyll to Coventry today (8hrs), I thought I would just take as many as would fit in my hand & it saves me the hassle of swallowing them at intervals. Fortunately my wife came in and saved me, because I could have died choking on that lot! And she says “for the sake of £19, just buy the app again and fix it”.
So I put the Paracetamols back in the bottle (some went on the floor, but I cleaned them… Sshhh!) and purchased. All done & might take up to 2 hours to activate.
8 hours later, we arrive in Coventry, but need to find a Tesco, since the message still persistently showed up & I was almost out of Paracetamol, which I mustn’t have cleaned well, given that there was a couple of short black dog hairs in it. At least I got to floss at the same time, but it was like a pick-n-mix at times. At this point my wife said I looked like someone who had had a bad spray tan, since I was as yellow as an eMoji & my liver was now the size of a rugby ball!
Therefore; if anyone can PLEASE 🙏🏻 HELP us get through this, and fix what the heck is going on, since, if I have to drive home like this, I won’t make my car payment due to all my chemist spending, nor next months, since I will be having a liver transplant.
I’ve:
• Bought the app
• Had my iPhone connected through Apple
CarPlay (by cable), signed into Outlook,
opened the app with my PIN in the car &
all my calendar entries are there. Yeay! 👏🏻
• But… I still get “This service has expired.
Please login to your Mercedes Me
account & click on ‘Store’ where you can
reactivate (the service you have already
activated).
Please, just think of the children… and answer my prayer. It’s getting so bad, I’m dipping them in Nuttella first (you get used to the taste).
Hope that cheered you up this morning & thanks for taking the time to reply.
D2

PS: I’m just thinking… we don’t have a black short haired dog… we have a parrot 🦜 OM”GOD!” 😳😨🤢🤮

·
Registered
A45s 2021
29 Posts
So I had all the Mercedes Me Apps, but let one expire for the Microsoft linked ‘Office’. Each time I get in the car, I get a warning that “This service has expired”, which is fine, but it just keeps telling me & boils my blood, I get it when I turn on, then about every 20mins & again when I park. So for the sake of my sanity I have to take a Paracetamol out every time it comes up.
Before driving from Argyll to Coventry today (8hrs), I thought I would just take as many as would fit in my hand & it saves me the hassle of swallowing them at intervals. Fortunately my wife came in and saved me, because I could have died choking on that lot! And she says “for the sake of £19, just buy the app again and fix it”.
So I put the Paracetamols back in the bottle (some went on the floor, but I cleaned them… Sshhh!) and purchased. All done & might take up to 2 hours to activate.
8 hours later, we arrive in Coventry, but need to find a Tesco, since the message still persistently showed up & I was almost out of Paracetamol, which I mustn’t have cleaned well, given that there was a couple of short black dog hairs in it. At least I got to floss at the same time, but it was like a pick-n-mix at times. At this point my wife said I looked like someone who had had a bad spray tan, since I was as yellow as an eMoji & my liver was now the size of a rugby ball!
Therefore; if anyone can PLEASE 🙏🏻 HELP us get through this, and fix what the heck is going on, since, if I have to drive home like this, I won’t make my car payment due to all my chemist spending, nor next months, since I will be having a liver transplant.
I’ve:
• Bought the app
activated).
Please, just think of the children… and answer my prayer. It’s getting so bad, I’m dipping them in Nuttella first (you get used to the taste).
D2

PS: I’m just thinking… we don’t have a black short haired dog… we have a parrot 🦜 OM”GOD!” 😳😨🤢🤮
I think your on something a little sttonger than paracetamol

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
I’ve:
• Bought the app
activated).
D2

Has this now been resolved in the cold light of day.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes A-Class A180 AMG Line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, it’s still going on. The Office service works fine, but the fault continues.
Tried the ‘Me Connect’, as far as they are concerned, the service is active (which it is), so they can’t figure it out.
It’s now booked into the dealership, which unfortunately is a 56 mile round trip for me, but will be worth it.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Good luck getting this sorted out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts