Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Was looking at my audio screen today and the wide border around it (non Comand version). I think an MB badge would look good but can't find either a badge, sticker or decal small enough that doesn't look naff. Plenty of AMG ones about but mines not an AMG. HAs anyone else found anything suitable?

Cheers

RogEdited by: rriggs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
I could make you a small vinyl sticker if you let me know the kind of thing your after
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Plenty of places that can make up anything you want tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys.

Rich said:
Plenty of places that can make up anything you want tbh
I've struggled to find anywhere. Do you have any you can point me towards?

aguycalleddb said:
I could make you a small vinyl sticker if you let me know the kind of thing your after
I'm just after the Mercedes-Benz text logo about 4-5mm high with white text and no background. Something like this (except white not black!):



With or without the roundel. There's some on eBay but the quality on the small ones isn't great and as it's going to be smack bang in the middle of the dash I want it to look good!


Cheers

RogEdited by: rriggs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
rriggs said:
Thanks for the replies guys.

Rich said:
Plenty of places that can make up anything you want tbh
I've struggled to find anywhere. Do you have any you can point me towards?

aguycalleddb said:
I could make you a small vinyl sticker if you let me know the kind of thing your after
I'm just after the Mercedes-Benz text logo about 4-5mm high with white text and no background. Something like this (except white not black!):



With or without the roundel. There's some on eBay but the quality on the small ones isn't great and as it's going to be smack bang in the middle of the dash I want it to look good!


Cheers

Rog
I'll make a test one and you can see what its like.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top