Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I was hoping if anyone has had any success playing video via the MBUX system using a USB, I have the premium plus package however every time i try to play a video i am only getting sound no video this is while i am stationary. i have converted the video to various formats all to no success.

can anyone shed any light on this?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was asking same last month when I got my a200d premium plus, July reg - will not play video files, tried various codecs and file formats but only get soundtrack. I think maybe you need a further MBUX option...or the older spec.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any update about this?I
Istill can't figure out how to watch videos, not even YouTube.
Any help would appreciate.
Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There is a small button in a corner for going full screen. Use it to get video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a small button in a corner for going full screen. Use it to get video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you post a image where is that small button?
My problem is that I can't watch any kind of video, files or in the browser (YouTube).
Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a folder on my SD card with some Films which I browse to in the MBUX Music app, it shows video and plays sound when the car is stationary, it turns off the video when you start off, but you can still hear the audio.
You can use the icon to make it full screen but it will play without.

I use Handbrake to create my files and standard mp4 file format as I use them via Plex/AppleTV at home.
The files do need to be 4GB or less with the card needing to be FAT formatted.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you have 548 as MBUX hardware then VIDEO playback is not supported. Its seems only 549 MBUX support video playback, so its not the codecs only but MBUX hardware

1 - 7 of 7 Posts