Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random request but while all the beasts are all caged up in quarantine, would someone mind measuring me the boot lid AMG badge please? I have bought new gloss black badges for when it take delivery and I’m not 100% sure on this badge. Many thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Random request but while all the beasts are all caged up in quarantine, would someone mind measuring me the boot lid AMG badge please? I have bought new gloss black badges for when it take delivery and I’m not 100% sure on this badge. Many thanks in advance! :)
I have all the black badges already on mine and side bad also

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much, I don’t have to tell the other half I bought the wrong ones now! They are spot on to those sizes and look exactly the same :)

Speaking of OZ I am looking at getting the rear A45S badges from there, seem to be the best match to the OEM ones I could find, Merc seem to have changed to slightly italic for the A45 compared to the C63S badges But you can get the latter in the 45 badge which looks odd once you know. Lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My goodies so far, the stripe isn’t exactly the edition 1 but it’s close enough, will just have to see how it looks on.

just waiting for news on the arrival now.... sat in lock down with so much unknown with the factories, the dealers are bad enough on a perfect day so with all this going on... ;(

ordered early feb, due to pick up in early June, no build date yet or ability to contact the dealer.

Have a deal to trade in the current A45 in April otherwise it looses 500 per month :eek:. We will see if they use Corona as an excuse not to honour the trade in value when they open again (fingers crossed still April)...

Every car change is a stressful one but I didn’t see this all coming, was supposed to be order in feb pickup in June, easy Peezy! Lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
On the sale of your car. I also got rid of mine early to avoid a price drop to we buy any car. But what I noticed after I sold them my car was that the price actually went up slightly, which must have been because they made a stonking good margin on my car. So it can cut both ways but I guess if you can manage without it, and probably at the present time most of us can, at least it deals with one aspect of getting the new car.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah true it’s just hard to contemplate handing your car away when you have no idea when your new one will even be built... we secured 22 with the dealer up to beginning of April then I tracked we buy any car - 23.5 mid Feb, 23 early March, 22.75 mid March and then corona hit and they quoted 14.5 ?? I missed the boat there, I’m just hoping the dealer sticks to the 22k when they open and I don’t have to let go of the keys so early. Fingers crossed ??

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yeah true it’s just hard to contemplate handing your car away when you have no idea when your new one will even be built... we secured 22 with the dealer up to beginning of April then I tracked we buy any car - 23.5 mid Feb, 23 early March, 22.75 mid March and then corona hit and they quoted 14.5 ?? I missed the boat there, I’m just hoping the dealer sticks to the 22k when they open and I don’t have to let go of the keys so early. Fingers crossed ??
Wow that drop to £14.5k is shocking. The car market must be in total disarray right now given no one is moving out of their houses to go and buy a new car...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts