Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I have a 2006 A150 and the courtesy light / interior light cluster isn't working. I took the unit out the roof panel and checked the two bulbs with a volt meter and they are good. I can't find information regarding which fuse it is for this.

TIA for any input on this

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I have the same issue on my 2008 A160 with the interior lights front and back not working. Did you manage to find out which fuse to replace to see if that sorted the issue?

Greetings,

I have a 2006 A150 and the courtesy light / interior light cluster isn't working. I took the unit out the roof panel and checked the two bulbs with a volt meter and they are good. I can't find information regarding which fuse it is for this.

TIA for any input on this

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I have the same issue on my 2008 A160 with the interior lights front and back not working. Did you manage to find out which fuse to replace to see if that sorted the issue?
Hi, I bought a second hand (light cluster) unit off eBay, swapped it over and all sorted. There are a lot of electronics in that unit, it also controls the back passenger courtesy light.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I bought a second hand (light cluster) unit off eBay, swapped it over and all sorted. There are a lot of electronics in that unit, it also controls the back passenger courtesy light.
Thanks for the update. Do mean you replaced the Interior light cluster with the map lights in etc?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts