Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
W177 A35 Sun Yellow Prem Plus w/ Aero Kit, Driving Assist, HUD, AMG Ride Control. Prev. W177 A200
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my pair of these which fit both W176 and W177 models. Had them in my A200, but planning on buying AMG ones for my A35 so hoping to recover some of the spend by selling the Mercedes logo ones. They're simple plug and play. Attached is the only photo I took of them on my A200 where they were used for ~4months.

They cost me about £37 all in, so happy to sell for £25. I'm based in South London for collection, or alternatively I can post them to you.

Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
W177 A35 Sun Yellow Prem Plus w/ Aero Kit, Driving Assist, HUD, AMG Ride Control. Prev. W177 A200
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, are these still available?
Hey, sorry forgot to update the thread, I realised they fit in my W205, so I've put them in there now. Sorry mate!

Would definitely recommend buying them from the website I linked though. I've ordered my AMG ones from there. Shipping can take a while but the quality seems good for the price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, sorry forgot to update the thread, I realised they fit in my W205, so I've put them in there now. Sorry mate!

Would definitely recommend buying them from the website I linked though. I've ordered my AMG ones from there. Shipping can take a while but the quality seems good for the price.
No problem, thanks for replying. They do look good fair play.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Can I just confirm that when ordering these lights, that it is option E for the W176?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can I just confirm that when ordering these lights, that it is option E for the W176?
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, had a busy few days. Yes it's option E. The W176 and W177 share the same puddle lights.

Also just to let you know, the AMG logo projectors I ordered came, and one was faulty as it didn't light up once connected. I've emailed and DM'd them on instagram to sort out a replacement. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully they respond. I think they're a bit slow with communication based on the past when I've messaged them. Will keep you updated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, had a busy few days. Yes it's option E. The W176 and W177 share the same puddle lights.

Also just to let you know, the AMG logo projectors I ordered came, and one was faulty as it didn't light up once connected. I've emailed and DM'd them on instagram to sort out a replacement. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully they respond. I think they're a bit slow with communication based on the past when I've messaged them. Will keep you updated.
Great, thanks for letting me know that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts