Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does any body know the name or of any modifications for this part of the car please? I've had a good look online but no too sure wether I'm looking at the right thing.

The AMG Line includes these splitter things?

My sport model doesn't?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a post about them. Will find it.
But basically you are out of luck. They are exclusive to the AMG and AMG Line and won’t fit your bumper.
With the AMG Line the entire front bumper is different, so is the back bumper, floor mats, wheels, seats, sideskirts, steering wheel, car is lowered etc. It’s basically day and night difference.
You can add another front bumper (there’s also posts about that) but it’s quite a big project.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi does any body know the name or of any modifications for this part of the car please? I've had a good look online but no too sure wether I'm looking at the right thing.

The AMG Line includes these splitter things?

My sport model doesn't?

Thanks
Yeah its called a new amg-line bumper.
Business/standard model doesn't have the amg-line look. So you're out of luck.
Best option is to replace your bumper with the amg-line one.
But is it worth the hassle?

·
Registered
138 Posts
And it’s not just the bumber. Also quite a few parts behind it. A guy who as going to do the project and posted pictures here. It’s quite a few things. But yes the normal and AMG Line is like day and night.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Amg line comes with a good few extras over other models , bumpers , side skirts ,different interior seats etc , lower suspension , 18 inch amg line wheels & then if the night package is add then black is added to several parts oh ya and the front grille is also different with the diamond tops , as the poster above said they are night and day differences

1 - 6 of 6 Posts