Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an a180 without the amg line (i have made all the amg line exterior changes) and i would like to change the steering wheel with the amg line one (code 772). It is a manual transmission with no distronic and i have found the steering wheel that matches with the airbag inside and ready to be fit. Is the change possible (like plug and play) or do you need to mod anything? In the pictures you can see the two different steering wheels. I have checked a lot of them and i noticed that the back was different in some of them (it was the minority).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mechanically they should be interchangeable. Not so sure about the electronics, though at worse it might need some coding done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
It should be ok. May I ask where did you change the exterior parts? :rolleyes:
Καλησπέρα, όλες οι προσθήκες είναι original OEM και τις πήρα εγώ από το εξωτερικό. Τα φανοποιικά και οι τοποθετήσεις έγιναν στον Δημηστό στη Θεσσαλονίκη.

* ++++ ** +++++++
Mod Edit:
Please try to post predominantly in English on this forum, thank you.

Google Translate:
"Good evening, all the additions are original OEM and I got them from abroad. The bodybuilding and installations took place at Dimitos in Thessaloniki."

·
Registered
A35 AMG
70 Posts
Strange the AMG steering wheels here is like that with the AMG written below :

·
Registered
2019 A180 W177 Polar white
7 Posts
Hello from our beautiful Thessaloniki.

I have recently done this upgrade ( from basic trim steering wheel to amg line). You need to buy diffirent airbag for the amg line steering wheel because the one from the basic trim does not fit. I went to Ioannidis for the fitting and the cost was 56 euros. I bought the parts online ( steering wheel and the airbag ).

I wish you good luck friend.
P.S.: It is actually so nice to see a lot of people from Greece in here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts