Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, thanks for letting me join the group. I am new here and would like to ask for help. My ride is 18-19 w177 A250. I tried to replace spark plugs and have encountered some difficulties! The first thing I tried to remove is the air pipe joining between air filter box and the intake manifold. I did removed the metal wire clip but I still can’t separate it from both ends even with some twisted and pull with some rocking action! Did I miss something or some kind of technique?Appreciated🙏🏻 for any input.
Also with help from my friend that have a workshop computer. He helped me to disabled the start/stop function and successfully write the instructions to my car. But my A250 normally run without the start/stop function BUT sometimes it take the start/stop function normally and stall the engine at a complete stop! I did tried to read the car computer. It DID show the function had been disabled! Any ideas? All input are welcome and thanks in advance. Enjoy riding your A class👍🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi there, thanks for letting me join the group. I am new here and would like to ask for help. My ride is 18-19 w177 A250. I tried to replace spark plugs and have encountered some difficulties! The first thing I tried to remove is the air pipe joining between air filter box and the intake manifold. I did removed the metal wire clip but I still can’t separate it from both ends even with some twisted and pull with some rocking action! Did I miss something or some kind of technique?Appreciated🙏🏻 for any input.
Also with help from my friend that have a workshop computer. He helped me to disabled the start/stop function and successfully write the instructions to my car. But my A250 normally run without the start/stop function BUT sometimes it take the start/stop function normally and stall the engine at a complete stop! I did tried to read the car computer. It DID show the function had been disabled! Any ideas? All input are welcome and thanks in advance. Enjoy riding your A class👍🏻

1 - 2 of 2 Posts