501 - 520 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Good review.

The running in sticker is still on the windscreen. Is the car being driven way above 4.5K rpm without being run in.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I didn't think the non plus version came with adaptive suspension? but he says he could feel it change when changing the driving modes?
Yes I noted that. The steering firms up from C upwards and that's what he probably mistook for the suspension getting firmer.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not exactly a review, but a good omen for the brand....

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
3.65s 0-60 in the damp is good. I agree with almost everything he said especially we could do with a much bigger fuel tank.

It makes me want to go and buy an A45s all over again.

Reactions: Matt Jackson

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I meant to say I also agree with his comments about the S+ dials. What the **** are they. What is MB thinking. I cannot recollect that the speed appears anywhere. Probably in some small corner where it's easy to miss at a speed camera.

·
Registered
CLA 45S
100 Posts
I meant to say I also agree with his comments about the S+ dials. What the **** are they. What is MB thinking. I cannot recollect that the speed appears anywhere. Probably in some small corner where it's easy to miss at a speed camera.
He's wrong in what he says though, you can have the rev counter in the center like on the older digital dashboards:

IMG_4520.JPG

Also the speed appears on the LHS by default but if you select any different LHS view it moves into the center like in the image above.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Thanks for this. So much still to discover.

Reactions: CREED

·
Registered
74 Posts
I do like Matt’s reviews, but you’d have thought he’d have given the car a wash, given the dash a wipe... and not worn the cat’s bed as a jumper!

Still, kudos to the fact he’s chosen the A45 for his daily - I would imagine he could have his pick, within reason.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Agree the fuel tank seems "small". I find myself refilling it very often. Its not that I mind using and paying for the fuel, as the car is a whole lot of fun. Its just that it seems to need top ups very often.

501 - 520 of 528 Posts