Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

521 - 528 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Reasonable review and good outcome. As with most motor journalists their knowledge of the vehicle is skin deep, the weight is 1635kgs not 1560kgs as for other A-Classes.

The article comments section is interesting with some informed comments and some idiotic ones, reminds me of the BBC website comments sections.

·
Super Moderator
1,647 Posts
Don’t get me going about the BBC. Cancelled my TV license about 3 months ago. Strong advocate about the “defund the BBC” campaign Thats going on.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Don’t get me going about the BBC. Cancelled my TV license about 3 months ago. Strong advocate about the “defund the BBC” campaign Thats going on.

:unsure:;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Reasonable review and good outcome. As with most motor journalists their knowledge of the vehicle is skin deep, the weight is 1635kgs not 1560kgs as for other A-Classes.

The article comments section is interesting with some informed comments and some idiotic ones, reminds me of the BBC website comments sections.
We put our Malaysian spec fully loaded Edition 1 on the scales and it weighs 1680kgs. Our Edition 1 has the P-roof option, HUD, aero bits, and non-forged wheels, Burmeister with the high end seat package with kinematics.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
We put our Malaysian spec fully loaded Edition 1 on the scales and it weighs 1680kgs. Our Edition 1 has the P-roof option, HUD, aero bits, and non-forged wheels, Burmeister with the high end seat package with kinematics.
I don't know if the MB weight measurement is for a dry car. I am guessing you weighed yours with fuel.

·
Super Moderator
1,647 Posts
I don't know if the MB weight measurement is for a dry car. I am guessing you weighed yours with fuel.
it’s bound to be dry weight to look lighter than it is in the real world.
don’t forget water, oil aa well as fuel.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
it’s bound to be dry weight to look lighter than it is in the real world.
don’t forget water, oil aa well as fuel.
Entirely agree. We certainly get a lot of weight for our money from MB. No shaved down nuts and bolts like other car makers (just kidding).

521 - 528 of 528 Posts