Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

581 - 600 of 612 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
Predictable outcome but 25sec in did you see that the engine is built by our forum participant @MarcPratz

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
Stark difference in a straight line expectedly, but on a tight twisty track a bit less so.

Whichever car people choose out of these two I think they should be pleased and grateful they could manage to get it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I pasted it & hope u guys can watch it. Standing 1/4 mile A 45S vs Bummer M2 CS in Australia.
Merry Xmas & a H N Y to all of u.
Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
Good post. Yes the A45s driver fell asleep. Over 4.2s 0-62 and the 1/4 mile above 12.1sec.

Have a great Christmas and NY on the beach in Australia. Just rebooked my flights from April/May 2021 to Nov/Dec 2021. Hopefully your country will be open for vaccinated tourists by then.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Good post. Yes the A45s driver fell asleep. Over 4.2s 0-62 and the 1/4 mile above 12.1sec.

Have a great Christmas and NY on the beach in Australia. Just rebooked my flights from April/May 2021 to Nov/Dec 2021. Hopefully your country will be open for vaccinated tourists by then.
Miscommunication here. I’m not in Australia. I just say this video was taken in Australia & I was wrong too. It was taken in N Z if you look at the car reg no plates. You should be all right popping over in 12 months time.
Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
Miscommunication here. I’m not in Australia. I just say this video was taken in Australia & I was wrong too. It was taken in N Z if you look at the car reg no plates. You should be all right popping over in 12 months time.
Cheers!
Apologies @Dlff. Yes I know you're not I was multitasking on the BA site about my Australia flights and mis-commented about your home country.

Still a good video post.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
That's what I thought with R in front.

You're the right man to ask this time to open up your country.

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,506 Posts
Looked back over posts from around a year ago but couldn't see if we had picked up this video

581 - 600 of 612 Posts