Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

101 - 120 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I was surprised that the A45 beat the RS3 and then was beaten by the 140i. I wonder what the difference would have been with the M2. Anyway good result other than the final drag.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
The SA configurator allows comprehensive configuration. I have e-mailed this to MB but I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not being funny but that time is hardly quicker than a Megane RS and watching it, it seems to seriously understeer. Not sure what to make of that video tbh

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yupee!

MB have started unbundling and offering individual items such as HUD, Distronic, Collision warning.

Just maybe they were listening to our posts here and our emails.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Found it. Appears to be free if you tick the plus package, but appears that you have to tick distronic thing and HUD at no cost. Am I getting it wrong here?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I think they are still working on it and the trim changes don't yet work either.

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I can imagine someone in the A45s trying drift mode as this C63s did naturally. It hurts to watch it.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Poor tree

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I am wondering how these guys are getting hold of their A45's.

I think we are looking at some point next year as things are going. Apparently even the GLA 45 which uses the existing MB engine and has been around for a few years has a build queue until March/April 2020.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts