121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Not me.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I got a courtesy call Monday to say it’s more than likely going to be a late January delivery. Not much probably happening in December.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
The A45 is definitely begging for a stage 1. 500 bhp and another 100 lbs of torque to keep it honest against the M2 competition.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone knows how it's got chrome door handles with the night package? There is a chrome package if you like chrome door handles, but it includes chrome wheels too and you can't have both packages. I don't like chrome details, just curious.

edit: Can't be an illusion right? Check 3:16. That's definitely chrome. If these were body colored handles they wouldn't shine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also we don't get the center console in different colors like he says at 8:57. We only get it in gloss black like in the video. Though I think that's the only color I would choose.

Btw he says it weighs 1535 kg (3384 lbs). I wish that was the case but every article I've read says it's about 1620 kg (roughly 3570 lbs) which makes it a little tank for a hatchback.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone knows how it's got chrome door handles with the night package? There is a chrome package if you like chrome door handles, but it includes chrome wheels too and you can't have both packages. I don't like chrome details, just curious.

edit: Can't be an illusion right? Check 3:16. That's definitely chrome. If these were body colored handles they wouldn't shine.
I believe the handles are chrome on the models with keyless entry. I think with the A35 the handles were chrome if the car had keyless entry and painted/body coloured on the models without it equipped.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Then there's a chance my car has chrome handles, even though they were body colored in the configurator. Oh boy, guess mods are coming sooner than I expected...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think mine may have actually been chrome on my old A45. It had the night pack but because of the colour and reflection it was strangely something
I only realised late on!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
In the Uk we get the centre consul in brushed aluminium I believe

121 - 140 of 163 Posts