Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added the projector LED'S into the W177 doors I have done it on my old W176 but the W177 looks different anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi CosmosA200

I purchased the ones in the Blue and White box from eBay for the W176 to see if they fitted the W177. They did but they were not that tight and a bit fuzzy with the image for me. I then decided to go for the MB ones as they are much brighter, clearer and have no protruding lenses or anything.

Thinking of maybe adding the Carbon style mirrors and b pillar items but not sure if its a bit tacky as they are not actual carbon.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi CosmosA200

I purchased the ones in the Blue and White box from eBay for the W176 to see if they fitted the W177. They did but they were not that tight and a bit fuzzy with the image for me. I then decided to go for the MB ones as they are much brighter, clearer and have no protruding lenses or anything.

Thinking of maybe adding the Carbon style mirrors and b pillar items but not sure if its a bit tacky as they are not actual carbon.
Looks really cool. How much did you pay for the MB shadow light? Cheers.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
If anyone in Australia wants a set of these (non official ones) I have some that I would send over. I had MB fit official ones so have no need for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an A200 AMG Premium Plus and don’t have these fitted, the Premium model I looked at in the showroom when ordering did have them fitted, are they an optional extra or are they no longer being fitted?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have an A200 AMG Premium Plus and don’t have these fitted, the Premium model I looked at in the showroom when ordering did have them fitted, are they an optional extra or are they no longer being fitted?
Tbh I haven't seen them fitted in any showroom car.
But you can buy them from Mercedes direct for 130Euro, and replace them yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Absolutely love them!

Car Door Logo Lights, FlexDin CMS-BZ2 2PCS Custom LED Door Courtesy Puddle 3D Laser Logo Step Ghost Shadow Projector Lights Lamp for Benz A-Class/New C-Class, No-Drill https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DHN1JHR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_brN5CbRYWQ2BM

Hey, I purchased my one from amazon and it was very easy to install. Would definitely recommend it, roughly £10 but looks like a £100+ feature.

Hi,
Could you send the link? I'm also interested

1 - 20 of 96 Posts