Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
waiting on A45sPlus Patagonia Red
71 Posts
I read that they switch to the latest specifications on July 13th.
I hope not - I noticed they now include Urban Guard on all cars - I'd like to have that on mine. If not, hopefully its a software update so can be added later. I've asked dealer to check.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A quick update: My A200 AMG line build is June 2020, with delivery early July. The build sheet shows it has multi-link axle. So, my guess is the 200 is going to torsion bar in the new July builds (based on the July 2020 brochure), and they removed reference to axle type in the December 2019 build, April 2020 version of the brochure, to avoid confusion during the transition.

·
Registered
waiting on A45sPlus Patagonia Red
71 Posts
URBAN GUARD vehicle protection *

The URBAN GUARD vehicle protection package provides all-round monitoring. It comprises an anti-theft alarm system plus tow-away protection which is able to detect changes in position. Movement in the interior also triggers visual and acoustic warnings. The theft notification and parking damage detection function of Mercedes me alerts you by app in such circumstances.
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Tow-away protection with optical and acoustic alerts if a change of the vehicle's position is detected
  • Alarm siren
  • Interior monitoring (triggered by movement in the interior)
  • Theft notification and parking damage detection, 3 years' free use from activation
  • URBAN GUARD label on the front side windows*
    *Expected to be available for vehicles from production date June 2020
* To use the services, you must first register on the Mercedes me Portal and accept the Terms of Use for the Mercedes me connect services. In addition, the respective vehicle must be paired with the user account. Upon expiry of the initial term, the services can be renewed for a fee. Initial activation of the services is possible within 1 year of first registration or initial operation by the customer, whichever occurs first

·
Registered
25 Posts
Noticed the 64 colour ambient lighting is not longer available on the A35 Premium, now a Premium Plus only feature.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts