Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 A250e
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for running a very useful and informative forum!
Waiting for my A250e demo to become available in early November, and October is taking forever! After lusting after Mercedes cars since childhood, finally I get one of my own. Eager to hear tips and tricks. One challenge: my block of flats in Stockholm doesn't have any charging possibilities, so will be reliant on public charging stations around the city. Anyone on here from Sweden with experience of the public charging network? And what are people's experiences with the various Mercedes me services. Any that are must-haves, or that are not worth it at all? Thanks!

·
Registered
A250e AMG line
40 Posts
Hello! Im in a similar position, just got my deliver date today: oct 28th seems soooo long away!

I too have been looking at apps to download, and a quick tip: visit this chap on youtube for really helpful and informative vids about MBs
this 9ne about the MBUX, and he did one on driving the A250e

Have you gone for installing a charge point yet? Im just using a domestic waterproof 13A socket for now.

Congrats to you on your new car!

·
Registered
2020 A250e
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello! Im in a similar position, just got my deliver date today: oct 28th seems soooo long away!

I too have been looking at apps to download, and a quick tip: visit this chap on youtube for really helpful and informative vids about MBs
this 9ne about the MBUX, and he did one on driving the A250e

Have you gone for installing a charge point yet? Im just using a domestic waterproof 13A socket for now.

Congrats to you on your new car!
Hi. Thanks! Yep, time goes soooo slowly! Congrats to you too! Photos please.

Have downloaded the main Mercedes me app but am waiting until I talk to the dealer before I purchase any services. I understand that navigation is free for three years, or some such.
Been watching Nick's videos. Great stuff! Have rented a couple of CLAs, and the last time I actually knew my way around the MBUX. (My wife keeps asking, 'are you watching ANOTHER car video??')

We live in a block of flats, and I don't think we can install our own charge point. The board for the block was looking at installing a limited number, but the AGM voted down the proposal and wants more info on the costs. Very short-sighted in my opinion. Some neighbours with a Tesla have to charge when they take their kids out to training etc. Pity, I see buyers in the UK get a free charging point! No such luck here in Sweden.
Cheers, J

·
Registered
2020 A250e
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, it is now the weekend, and I pick up the car on Monday. Think I have watched every A250e and every A-class video on YouTube at least twice. Hope I at least have learnt how to find most things when I finally get the car. Just had to share. Have a good weekend!

·
Registered
A250e AMG line
40 Posts
Watch out for the parking brake "button" on the dashboard by the lights switch!

Enjoy, its a lovely car! Hope the weekend passes quickly.

·
Registered
2020 A250e
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Had her four days and loving it. Very limited charging so running almost only on petrol so far. But wonderful to drive. Other half dared to drive today and realised what I was on about. I will now have competition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts