Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum.I have a 4 month oldA class with 2400 miles on the clock.

There is a lot of water in the footwell behind the drivers seat.

I had to call Mondial Assist to get it recovered to the Mercedes garage I purchased it from and a hire car from Europcar was supplied again by the Assist team.

As of today they are still trying to find where it is coming from not the 'usual' problem of the vent.
A very stressful week that has now become a second week. Various problems and phone calls.

Needless to say I am very unhappy, firstly that the garage could not fit me in for 2 weeks with a courtesy car and advised me to call the assist team!!!and that I am in this position with a brand new car. I have never had a Mercedes before and this was purchased on a PCP scheme.

I do not know where I stand but I have stated that I am not having the car back it was sold to me not fit for purpose if there is a known water problem,and once a car has a water problem it never goes away. Also it is no longer a new car it is now damaged.

Do not know how I will get on but as the garage manager still hasn't come back to me personally since last Wednesday its not looking good.

Any advice please.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Reject it, go CAB website and read their advice on new car issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts