Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be interesting to see who has got the best deal on their A45s and how they came about that price.

We are paying (in UK) £50,962 and that is fully on the road for an A45s Plus with solid paint.

This was achieved by getting a Carwow quote and taking that to my 2 local Merc dealers and playing them off against each other.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m a bit confused are you saying you’ve purchased one just under £51k new and it’s a Plus with the aero etc?
That’s pretty strong as I didn’t manage to see those rates over the last week or two of enquiring...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m a bit confused are you saying you’ve purchased one just under £51k new and it’s a Plus with the aero etc?
That’s pretty strong as I didn’t manage to see those rates over the last week or two of enquiring...
Yes exactly that,£51k for a brand new A45s Plus (with aero kit) on the road.
You wouldn't officially see that price as like I said I played off dealerships.I also managed to blag some extras for free 😁 and potentially the first service.

·
Registered
51 Posts
£51450 without the paint. Not too hard discussion. Just need to be firm and prepared to walk away. After all they want the commission.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd say anything around the £52k mark for the full fat model with Metallic paint is a good price so solid paint sounds about right.....at just over £50k

·
Registered
10 Posts
If folks who've paid around the £50-52K wouldn't mind sharing me the dealer info via DM that would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts