Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be interesting to see who has got the best deal on their A45s and how they came about that price.

We are paying (in UK) £50,962 and that is fully on the road for an A45s Plus with solid paint.

This was achieved by getting a Carwow quote and taking that to my 2 local Merc dealers and playing them off against each other.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’m a bit confused are you saying you’ve purchased one just under £51k new and it’s a Plus with the aero etc?
That’s pretty strong as I didn’t manage to see those rates over the last week or two of enquiring...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m a bit confused are you saying you’ve purchased one just under £51k new and it’s a Plus with the aero etc?
That’s pretty strong as I didn’t manage to see those rates over the last week or two of enquiring...
Yes exactly that,£51k for a brand new A45s Plus (with aero kit) on the road.
You wouldn't officially see that price as like I said I played off dealerships.I also managed to blag some extras for free 😁 and potentially the first service.

·
Registered
A45sPlus Patagonia Red
127 Posts
£51450 without the paint. Not too hard discussion. Just need to be firm and prepared to walk away. After all they want the commission.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd say anything around the £52k mark for the full fat model with Metallic paint is a good price so solid paint sounds about right.....at just over £50k

·
Registered
56 Posts
If folks who've paid around the £50-52K wouldn't mind sharing me the dealer info via DM that would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Deals of the sort mentioned in the earlier part of this thread harder to come by now owing to limited built stock and long order times. Car prices as a whole strong at present - WBAC price on my E63s at trade in time in August against my 45s was over £13k more than offered pre-pandemic in Feb !!! At the same tie there were only two built and ready 45s Plus available for immediate delivery in the dealer network and they sold on consecutive days, one to me :)

One assumes a softening lies ahead at some stage

·
Super Moderator
3,186 Posts
DriveTheDeal at the moment are doing the A45s+ Plus, with Metallic Paint, for £51.6k

Discount of £5.5k

·
Registered
47 Posts
New on autotrader some are asking 59k , with the headline beat the wait!
I've ordered one with a delivery date of April/May at a cost of £51600. Plus model too.

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
Some of us have been asked by our dealers not to publish discount details. We received the discounts because of our connections to the MB dealerships.

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Super Moderator
3,186 Posts
Yes, this is true. Drive the Deal have also asked their customers not to name the supplying dealers, otherwise we might not get such good deals in the future.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You guys would enjoy Singapore, where the best price you could negotiate would be £152,900. A45S Plus, Designo Magno Grey. ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts