Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just found this forum , and as I've just ordered a new a class, AMG sport what better place for advise.

So as above , I've ordered mountain grey at the moment and have got until mid may to decide I've seen the white , blue in the flesh on the a class but not the grey ,I want to see it in silver .

I've specked the night package so it will have the black 5 spoke wheels so maybe not in black

Any advise welcome

Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Garypa28 welcome to the forum!
If I'd got my white AMG Sport I'd show you a pic!
Nuvolablue has some good pics of an AMG Sport in white with black AMG wheels.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank for that
Not seen one in red looking sweet I've got to decide
I

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good luck chap ....I amended my order a few times before I settled on a colour lol ...

All part of the fun of spec-ing a new car though

Black has always been a firm fave of mine but for some reason im not keen the black a class. I dont think it offers the same contrast that all the other colours offer.

Whilst the colour options are limited in my opinion, the blue, red, silver and mountain grey all look great.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anzz said:
Hi Garypa28 welcome to the forum!
If I'd got my white AMG Sport I'd show you a pic!
Nuvolablue has some good pics of an AMG Sport in white with black AMG wheels.

Why
You had problems with order

·
Registered
152 Posts
In case someone orders an A Class with AMG package and he likes a really wild/beastly sport look, black colour I believe is the only sure way

After taken delivery of my A200 AMG black, I am still wondering why on earth I had even a slight doubt on my choice upon placing my order...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts