Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, whilst I was driving to work this morning approaching a roundabout the error message come up saying wheel sensor missing and it indicated it was the front passenger wheel. Ive just had the wheel off and can’t notice anything snapped, so I’m just wondering does anyone have any idea what’s going on

·
Registered
240 Posts
Each sensor is powered by a long life lithium battery. They typically last between 5 and 10 years. How old is the car?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s a 64 plate and will be 6 years old in October, is the battery easy to get to/replace?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, whilst I was driving to work this morning approaching a roundabout the error message come up saying wheel sensor missing and it indicated it was the front passenger wheel. Ive just had the wheel off and can’t notice anything snapped, so I’m just wondering does anyone have any idea what’s going on
It’s inside the wheel and part off the valve have you had a puncture repaired recently if the guys/girls in the puncture repair centre craíc the tyre wall from the rim in the wrong place they can break the wheel sensor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts