Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting wheel spacers ... 10mm or 12mm (need to measure up still) but I've read a few posts on here about vibration caused by them.

Anyone had any experience with wheel spacers? Any downsides to them?

I've done a bit of reading and the brands people advise to go for are Eibachs or H&R's. A retailer mentioned on this forum a few times is:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting read:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. Can you share any photos from the back and front? Want to see how much wider the wheels look when looking directly from behind or in front.

I’m probably going to get 12mm H&R spacers all round. I did some reading and as long as they are fitted right, there shouldn’t be any adverse effects.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice. Can you share any photos from the back and front? Want to see how much wider the wheels look when looking directly from behind or in front.

I’m probably going to get 12mm H&R spacers all round. I did some reading and as long as they are fitted right, there shouldn’t be any adverse effects.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So I've got some 11mm hub centric spacers, just having trouble getting the bolts. Standard bolt M14x1.5 27mm thread and I think Radius 12. However cant for the life of me find a 38mm option, there does seem to be 35mm and 40mm... but which to choose?! If too short not good news, if too long then potential damage if it goes too deep into the hub and hits something... Thoughts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts