Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thats true it would be a complete PITA if an OTA update screwed up and left you stranded, but Tesla manages it just fine. Also MB should stop making promises on their portal as per the attached if they can’t actually deliver...

View attachment 4813
I saw that the other day, made me smile. I'm happy to wait until my service is due to get FU3. MBUX is running perfectly on FU2 right now. Funny though as I'm usually impatient with updates for devices etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contactaed the service client and my dealer here in france yesterday, no one knows when or what I am talking about

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contacted the client service and my dealer yesterday, no one knows what I am talking about, no one give me an answer, actually no one knows what MBUX is, what a shame !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats true it would be a complete PITA if an OTA update screwed up and left you stranded, but Tesla manages it just fine. Also MB should stop making promises on their portal as per the attached if they can’t actually deliver...

View attachment 4813

That is blatant false advertising and they should be made to take it down. Why not just say that the car make 800mpg and flys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I spoke to Mercedes on a live chat and they said it’s expected along with the 20 plate cars UK. So next week hopefully.
I highly doubt it. I looked at brand new A-Classes and they are still running FU2.

FU3 seems to be connected to the release of the facelifted E-Class.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm picking up a new B180 Sport Auto around the middle-end of March (hopefully). These are just an A Class that's eaten all the bacon rolls - . I am wondering whether FU3 will be installed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just saw a video from Carwow about the new E Class. There’re few shot showing the MBUX, I assume it will be FUP3.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw same video from Carwow and nothing new in layout/ux. Maybe FUP3 has more under the hood changes, who knows. I wonder if MB share a release note or changelog.

·
Registered
13 Posts
And about "new feature" - parking payments. In polish Terms and Use (v 001.001.011.A.20-2) - vehicles with FUP2 can handle parking payments so probably this new app is separate from FUP3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
don't let this thread die lol

what is the latest with FUP #3? dealers have anything to say about it? anyone check for any new info at all on a release date / what it will have included?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
don't let this thread die lol

what is the latest with FUP #3? dealers have anything to say about it? anyone check for any new info at all on a release date / what it will have included?
No new news to report I'm afraid :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just looking for the same thing, I got my A250e on a 20 plate the other day, still FUP 2
Hi, I am getting my A250E delivered on Monday (hopefully) - what software version are you on and is it the latest for the A250E? Off topic - sow are you finding the car generally....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I still have FUP2, the latest update of it (can’t remember the full version number, it’s stupidly long, apologies). I’m loving it, to be honest. Just need to be careful about switching from electric to petrol without the petrol engine being properly warmed up. It happens if you literally floor the car in electric mode. The engine kicks in as well, which is worth bearing in mind if you haven’t warmed it up.
the only other thing (seems common in A classes) one of the door/window is particularly noisy. I’m getting mine checked at the beginning of July.
I hope it helps

·
Registered
12 Posts
All new cars build from July 13 will be the 2021 (20/1) model and it ships with FUP3. It should introduce features like wash mode, weather information for skiers and reading of horoscopes.

My car was build last week so suspect it comes with FUP2 from the factory. Hopefully my dealer can/will upgrade it to FUP3 before I take delivery. However I have no read any news about when or if an upgrade will be available.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts