Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Can somebody post some pictures of the white speed and rev dials at night ? I'm wondering how they look when the lights are on :)
And some good soul may also post some reversing camera pictures in action ?
Just curious because I'm getting my A class the end of september and just can't wait :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not to hijack but could pictures of the ambient lighting (set to the strongest setting #5) be included as well?

·
Registered
80 Posts
ChristopheXLS said:
Hey Guys,

Can somebody post some pictures of the white speed and rev dials at night ? I'm wondering how they look when the lights are on :)
And some good soul may also post some reversing camera pictures in action ?
Just curious because I'm getting my A class the end of september and just can't wait :)
If I remember I will, but take my word for it, it looks sharp :)

I'll do a vid of the reversing camera as well - well worth getting and the marker lines are accurate too.

P.s. The Dials seem to have several levels of lighting, leave the setting on Auto and it switches on and off according to light levels, definitely has 2 levels it switches too when I go into and out of shade.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, here's a couple to keep you going, quite difficult to take at night as it just looks like blobs of light with the camera, but pretty good with the naked eye.

Full night time dials - you can't see that they are white unfortunately

Dusk (next 3 shots)

A couple of Ambient shots, side door & seat, rear seats.

These all look better "in the flesh".

I got a video of the dials coming on whilst going into a tunnel, so you can see the effect, and I've got the reversing cam as well - just need to find time to edit a bit and upload.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks Sonix for the photos. The colour display in the middle of dial is quite amazing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thans for the videos and pictures. Really clears things up for me :)
Anybody know if the headrest lighting will also be there on the limousine style seats?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts